Frank A. Leyes, ChFC®, ChFC®
Since 1985, Frank has been building a successful wealth management practice with clients from all over the country. After graduating from the University of Notre Dame and competing in the Men’s Varsity Golf Team, his gifts of leadership and communication became foundations to his business and his mission. Earning the professional designation of ChFC® reflected Frank’s unique commitment to excellence within the disciplines of wealth management. His ability to connect values with financial decisions and to simplify the complexities of the financial world make him a unique voice of influence among those in his industry as well as the general public. Frank connects the power of story with the financial principles that leave an impact far beyond the mere accumulation of wealth.
In 2010, Frank and his family decided to move from the Indianapolis area to just outside of Roanoke, Virginia. His longtime affinity for the Blue Ridge Mountains led Frank and his family to the Roanoke Valley.
Frank lives in Boones Mill outside Roanoke with his wife Jennifer and his three children, Nora, Isaiah, and Daniel (along with dogs, cats, horses, and more).
- Financial advisor, speaker, and trainer of financial professionals throughout the industry.
- Wealth management professional serving an exclusive number of families and businesses across the country.
- Author of the Amazon #1 Best Selling book*, The Way of Wealth: 7 Steps To Financial Freedom In A World Of Economic Dependence.
- Author of Shaping the Future: 6 Ways Exceptional Advisors Transform Financial Futures, a book dedicated to raising the bar of excellence across the financial services industry.
- Author of The Renegotiation of Your Retirement: The 5 Essential Negotiations to a Retirement without Compromise
Client Services Associate
Jennifer Leyes is the Client Services Associate here at Frank A. Leyes and Associates. With a background in education Jennifer has been equipped with excellent communication and organizational skills. She takes exceptional care of our family of clients.
Commonwealth Financial Network,
The team at Commonwealth Financial Network is comprised of industry experts and professional staff with a single, common purpose: to make a profound difference in the world. Bringing together the proper mix of technology and personnel, Commonwealth strives to help people by empowering their goals and dreams.
Commonwealth is committed to:
- Indispensable Service
- Financial Strength
- Personal Development
- Giving Back