FOCUSING ON TRUE WEALTH
WHAT IS TRUE WEALTH?
What are the things in your life that are more important than money? Your answer to this question outlines the horizon over which every financial strategy should be built and measured.
For me, the answers have been shaped over three decades of experience…
- the vows from a wedding day
- the birth of a child (and in my case, the unexpected death of a child)
- a season caring for an aging parent
- the day we realized the business we used to dream about is now a reality
- the moment I came to faith
- the privilege I am given to speak to and influence financial advisors around the country
- the responsibility that my clients entrust me with much more than their financial resources
If you feel we have common ground to explore together, I invite you to contact my office at your earliest opportunity. Each year, for the benefit of our existing clients, we accept a limited number of new client relationships. Our initial meeting “The Way of Discovery” will help us both explore whether the potential exists for a long term relationship.
Frank Leyes, ChFC